Our technicians conveniently recondition wheels wherever our customers are (their shop, home, or workplace) all while the wheel remains mounted to the vehicle.
The wheel repair technician hired for this position will service our accounts and customers around Springfield, PA.
About WheelsOnsite USA:
WheelsOnsite is the leader in Alloy Wheel Reconditioning. We are rapidly growing, evolving and striving to be the premium solution for wheel reconditioning in the United States.
WheelsOnsite has been named eight times INC 5000 fastest growing companies in USA.
We are looking for motivated individuals to join our team to be responsible for wheel reconditioning and for providing ‘best in class’ customer service.
Why Work Here?
· Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8-5pm
· Health, dental, vision and life insurance
· 401k matching
· Fun contests throughout the year!
· Company vehicle and training is provided
Wheel Repair Technician Responsibilities:
· Reconditioning of alloy wheels for customers and accounts onsite at location
· Market to local accounts and customers to maintain relationship
· Maintain accurate and complete work records
· Maintain an acceptable driving record in accordance with company policy
· Maintain clean vehicle, equipment, and working area
Wheel Repair Technician Qualifications:
· Must have valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record
· Ability to lift and carry large, heavy (up to 75 lbs.) objects
· Ability to operate various hand and power tools and equipment and safely operate a motor vehicle
· Ability to work in fast-paced environment
· Skilled in providing ‘best in class’ customer service and verbal communications
· Automotive experience or technical experience helpful
As a fast growing company, this position offers the unique opportunity to get in with a company on the ground floor, with promotional opportunities available as the company grows.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 – $50,000.00 per year
Paid time off
No experience needed
Monday to Friday
Work Location: On the roadHealth insurance