SERVER POSITION AT LOUIE LOUIE A PART OF FEARLESS RESTAURANTS
What makes Fearless Restaurants special and a great place to work?!
Cuz’ we give a damn!
We are part of Fearless Restaurant Group; a multi-concept group of 10 independent restaurants based in Philadelphia, PA and Long Beach Island, NJ. As a company, our talent, teamwork, resources, opportunity define us, and a workplace built on loyalty and respect. We’re a creative, ambitious business with an aggressive growth strategy and require like-minded leaders to join us as we move forward.
Delicious food and delightful décor! Come see why “Eater” named Louie Louie one of the most beautiful restaurants in America!
Louie Louie is a French-inspired American bistro in the heart of University City in Philadelphia. Colorful combinations of art nouveau mixed with a seventies vibe combine modern décor with the timelessness of a grand European cafe. The menu is inspired by French classical combination of flavors using seasonal ingredients in a modern presentation complemented with colorful specialty cocktails, craft beer and matching wine list. The Salon offers custom lux seating, perfect for gathering with friends for cocktails and snacks. Outdoor seating reminiscent of a French cafe is the ideal spot for dining and people watching.
For more info on Louie Louie, check out our website: https://www.louielouie.restaurant
An Louie Louie Server will be an expert at welcoming our guests into our home with warmth, enthusiasm, and grace in this fast-paced, multi-faceted, neighborhood cafe. This candidate will have a desire to continue to learn and grow within our organization. The ideal server candidate is positive, responsible, hands-on and a team player that has strong communication skills and can handle multiple tasks in a friendly manner with grace and composure.
· Be happy and constantly smiling!
· Welcome our guests with a friendly demeanor into our home
· Demonstrate competency in all steps of service
· Have a desire to build knowledge of classic cookery, wine, beer, and cocktails
· Maintain accurate knowledge on all menu items and beverage program
· Derive pleasure from providing genuine hospitality
· Demonstrate proper professional decorum
· Average $80-100 lunch shift, $150-200 brunch shift, $175-200 dinner shift
· Independence Blue Cross health and dental insurance for all full-time employees (30+ hours per week)
· Employee Dining Benefit Program at all Fearless Restaurant locations (50% discount)
· Opportunities for career growth with Fearless Restaurants
· 401k with Vanguard
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $80.00 – $250.00 per day
Paid time off
Upscale casual restaurant
Weekly day range:
Monday to Friday
Work Location: One locationHealth insurance