The individual occupying this position is responsible for providing basic security coverage at the site to which he/she is assigned.
ESSENTIAL AND CORE FUNCTIONS:
1. In the absence of a receptionist, controls the movement of staff, clients and guest into and out of the site and provides routine assistance to those seeking directions to individual offices or units.
2. Insures that all who enter or leave the facility sign in and out in the log books provided.
3. Responds to staff request for emergency assistance in controlling individuals who may be a threat to themselves and those around them or may be intent on damaging agency property.
4. Periodically patrols the facility to which he/she is assigned to check on the physical security of the building and to discourage would-be criminals from causing harm to agency personnel or property.
5. When previously arranged, opens the facility at the start of the business day and/or closes the facility at the close of the business day.
6. Performs other related duties as assigned by the Facility Management Director.
7. Performs other duties as assigned.
PREREQUISITES & QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE POSITION
1. High School Diploma / GED
2. Two (2) years experience in security, reception or related field preferred.
3. Valid drivers license with clean driving history.
WES is an Equal Opportunity Employer. EOE M/F/D/V
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $15.00 per hour
Monday to Friday
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
Security Guard: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Multiple Locations