JOB TITLE: Executive Assistant
REPORTS TO: Corporate Executive Team
FLSA STATUS: Non-Exempt
Purpose and Scope
The Executive Assistant will report directly the Corporate Executive Team. The incumbent in this position works in a team setting to provide administrative support to the corporate management team that consists of sole individuals in an education department, marketing department, human resources, and 3 C Level Executives. The ideal candidate will have experience working in a corporate office setting in an administrative capacity with the ability to work well with all levels of internal management staff, as well as outside clients and vendors. The Executive Assistant will have the ability to work independently on projects, and confidential matters with discretion.
We support creative and fulfilling work within a small, entrepreneurial environment that is mission-driven, results-driven and community oriented. You shall exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities. We may assign projects for you to lead from conception to completion, under pressure at times, while handling a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
Manages Board of Director and Committee meetings, and documents official minutes and communications, as well as submits minutes for final approval.
Maintains calendar and appointments for CEO.
Communicates directly, and on behalf of the Director, with callers, donors, staff, and others, on matters related to KS and the Directors programmatic initiatives.
Drafts and edits communications on behalf of any of the corporate management groups.
Generate various reports, data entry, maintains files, answers calls/take messages
Supervise, direct, train, and motivate student employees/interns to assure consistency in quantity and quality of work performed.
Maintains Kids Smiles Social Media platforms
Assists Human Resources in job postings, interview scheduling, reporting, etc.
· Coordinates collection and compilation of information for agenda items, reports, and employee meetings.
· Schedules and reserves conference rooms for staff and other meetings as well as placing orders for food and beverages.
· Responsible for communicating and maintaining relationships with the organization’s vendors and third parties from an administrative standpoint.
Completes projects and special assignments by establishing objectives; determining priorities; managing time; gaining cooperation of others; monitoring progress; problem-solving.
Arranges corporate travel and meetings by developing itineraries and agendas; booking transportation and arranging lodging and meeting accommodations for employees and/or job candidates.
Sorts and distributes mail, and will pick up interoffice mail from the clinics when needed. Similarly, responsible for occasional trips to the post office (mailings) and bank (depositing checks).
Accountable for ordering monthly office supplies and maintaining inventory supply lists.
Coordinates and maintains birthday/anniversary/holiday cards/gifts for employees and organizational partners.
Required Experiences and Skills
· Bachelors Degree with 5+ years of experience in a progressive administrative capacity or a combination of education and noted years of hands on administrative experience
· Proficiency in Microsoft office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
· Proficiency in utilizing and learning social media platforms, new technology, and software applications.
· Sensitivity to and appropriate handling of confidential information;
· Able to prioritize and execute tasks with minimal direction while demonstrating leadership
· Extremely organized, detail-oriented individual.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
This is a full-time OR part-time position (20 hours a week to start). The position will be based out of our Corporate Office in Blue Bell, PA. However, the ability to go to Norwood a few times a month and the clinics, when/if needed, is also required. The remaining weekly time will be a combination of remote work. May require travel for off-site meetings and occasional evening meetings.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $25.00 – $28.00 per hour
Paid time off
4 hour shift
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
Blue Bell, PA 19422: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Microsoft Excel: 3 years (Preferred)
Microsoft Powerpoint: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Blue Bell, PA 19422Health insurance