A well established private dental practice with long term patients and team members is looking for a highly energetic FT front desk/ treatment coordinator to manage office schedule and process insurance claims. MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE AT THE FRONT DESK OF A DENTAL OFFICE AND BE FAMILIAR WITH DENTAL TERMINOLOGY. Must have experience in computer based scheduling and insurance claim processing.
– Great personality with positive attitude and self motivated
– Ability to multitask
– Good communication skills
– Dental office experience is a plus- requires referrals
– Minimum high school diploma and higher preferred. – Willing to be a patient learner and able to work in a team environment
– Other tasks assigned
– Duties of a receptionist including answering phones, greeting all patients with a great smile and maintaining professional demeanor.
– Working with dental software and making appointments and checking insurance benefits and taking and entering payments from insurances and patients.
– Check in and check out of patients. – Communication with patients and specialists via email and follow up.
– Making quick decisions and being able to solve problems with quick and sensible solutions.
– Maintaining well balanced and patient & provider friendly schedule.
Experience: Dental office front desk: 3 years (Required)
Please submit your resume
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $21.00 – $23.00 per hour
Paid time off
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
West Chester, PA 19380: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Dental office experience: 3 years (Required)
Dental receptionist: 3 years (Required)
Work Location: One locationHealth insurance