WES Health System has exciting opportunities available in our IBHS Programs for full-time, part-time and temporary Clinicians . The Clinician may work up to 37.5hours per week from Monday to Friday.
The Clinician will meet one of the following criteria:
1. Be licensed in this Commonwealth as a Psychologist, Professional Counselor, Marriage and Family Therapist or Clinical Social Worker.
2. Be licensed in this Commonwealth as a Social Worker or a Behavior Specialist and have a graduate degree that required a clinical or mental health direct service practicum from an accredited college or university.
3. Have a minimum of one (1) year of full time experience in providing mental health direct services to children, youth or young adults and a graduate degree with at least nine (9) credits specific to clinical practice in psychology, social work or counseling from an accredited college or university.
4. Completed a clinical or mental health direct service practicum and have a graduate degree with at least nine (9) credits specific to clinical practice in psychology, social work, education, counseling or a related field from an accredited college or university.
5. Must be able to design and provide individualized community-based therapeutic services deemed medically necessary with a holistic focus on the total needs of the child. This may encompass educational, developmental, social and emotional life domains.
WES is an Equal Opportunity Employer. EOE M/F/V/D
Only full-time employees eligible
The security of our job applicants is important. WES Health System will never ask a job applicant for sensitive personal or financial information unless a formal video or in person interview has been conducted.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 – $52,000.00 per year
Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: One location