Imagine…working for a company that knows that its people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and values the opportunity to make a difference.
The Administrative Assistant provides direct support to two members of the Sales Leadership Team (VP of Growth Channels and VP Of Us Grocery & Retail Operations). This role oversees assists with office management for the Campbell’s M&B teams along with ensuring the CORE Office Culture and Community events are managed. In addition to office management, the administrative assistant managed all team meetings and functions for logistics and calendar invites.
Assist two members of the Sales Leadership Team with all meetings, calendar invites, travel and expense reporting. Assists in all business planning activities
1. Assist with office management from security to network operations, office supplies and payment of all expenses related to the business operations.
2. Handle the processing of all our Purchase Orders and Invoices including processing and tracking and troubleshooting including those for customer and trade show needs. This includes working closely with the Sr Director of Retail and Customer VP Community in not only the handling and processing of all POs and Invoices but also budget monitoring via a shared worksheet utilized by both M&B requisitioners.
3. Tech Coordinator for both teams. Attend monthly meetings for technology updates. Order computer equipment, computer refreshes and phone upgrades. Onboard new hires by ordering IT access provisioning & email address, phone & computer equipment, corporate card and concur account, business cards, etc.
4. Assist with team events for office and community events.
5. Manages all executive logistics and schedules when in office visiting
6. Support total office for supplies and adhoc needs.
Able to support two different Sales Leadership Team Members with teams spread out throughout the HQ and field locations.
Years of relevant experience:3 + years of related work experience. CPG retail experience strongly preferred.
Demonstrated accelerated knowledge of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
Knowledge, skill, and abilities required: Organizational skills and planning, multitasking and flexible work environment. Have Technical Skills, Analytical Skills, Decision Making Skills, Problem Solving Skills, Written and Verbal Communication Skills
This position works in the Camden NJ Campbells Headquarters Office. No travel is required
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.
In that regard, U.S. applicants and employees are protected from discrimination based on certain categories protected by Federal law.